Wednesday 14 December 2011

Christmas Shopping Makes Easier ...

If you are at wits' end shopping for Christmas presents, why not walk in to Rock Me Amadeus and get a freeChristmas Personal Shopping service?  This adds more fun to your shopping experience!  The Rock Me Amadeus store models will be your personal shoppers and they will find the best presents for you from their main store.  You may also find me in the store, just come by and chat me up.  I will be your personal shopper.  Or you may also contact me for an appointment to meet up in the store, since I won't be there round the clock.  {tee-hee!}  

In this picture, I am wearing a Rock Me Amadeus newest release.  The name of this lingerie is Cassandra Asian Blue.  I like the unique match of colours flaunting a sweet, sexy and refreshing look.

While I was doing a hunt, I came across D!va Hair store having a 50% sales store wide.  So you see the goodness of joining a hunt?  You will surprise yourself with lots of interesting bargains!  {big grins}



What am I wearing?

Lingerie :  Rock Me Amadeus
Hair :  D!va Hair
Bracelets :  Burroughs Jewelry










No comments: