Sunday 25 December 2011

"Tulips Mania"

I am honoured being given the chance to blog this set of jewellery designed by Yula Finesmith of Finesmith Designs for Miss Virtual World Netherlands 2012 in the finals last week.  The whole outfits from gown to jewellery and hair were spectacularly coordinated.  

This set of jewellery is named TULP and it comes in 6 colours.  Each colour has its own unique beauty, exactly like how tulips are in real life.  I am charmed by TULP as I look at them more closely.  So I decided on two of my favourite colours to style with these two ready-to-wear outfits.  Here I am now in the "styles face-off" with Miss VW Netherlands {chuckles}.  As I am still very much charmed by these alluring jewelleries, I probably will showcase another one of my favourite colour if I could only find that dress I am dreaming of.



What am I wearing?

Necklace, Bracelet & Earrings :  FINESMITH DESIGNS TULP Red 
Top :  Hudson's Clothings Co 
Pantsuit :  ~*INDIE ROSE*~ [I modified this]
Hair :  ""D!va"" Hair
Belt :  *COCO*
Heels :  N-core 
Nails :  [MANDALA]

** The detailed information about my outfits will be gladly provided through private message or email.  Thank you.



What am I wearing?


Necklace, Bracelet & Earrings :  FINESMITH DESIGNS TULP
Dress :  Zaara
Hair :  Exile
Nails :  Candy Nail

** The detailed information about my outfits will be gladly provided through private message or email.  Thank you.




No comments: