Tuesday 17 January 2012

Making exceptions, too

I was shopping at Euphoria, one of my favourite shopping sims, and I stopped by a store which has put out a few items for sale at reduced price.  It wasn't a big store with lots of items, so I almost bought the whole store! I have to say that I am very satisfied with the quality of the items I bought and rated 4.5 out of 5 stars for the outfits.  I chose to wear the black leather jacket without the sleeves as an alternate style and I really love it.

Sporting a short hair to match these outfits which I got as a group gift from Dura.  Dura has become one of my favourite hair stores lately.  It has smashing short hairstyles for male and female, as well as unisex styles.  The quality and the price are just impeccable!  Another 4.5 stars go for Dura!


Photograph location:  Glam Affair Sim

What am I wearing?

Sold as a complete set of leather jacket, beige halter, shorts, legging, leather gloves, belt :  S H I ~ Lure
Shoes :  S H I ~ Sanguine
Hair :  Dura [group gift]
Feather hairband :  glow studio ~ wild feathers




If you would like to know the details of my outfits, please send me a private message, I would be glad to provide them to you.  


No comments: