Thursday 12 January 2012

A shopping day

Today I went shopping ...   Nothing new, actually.  Almost half the time spent in Second Life everyday was shopping.  But, I was at Boulevard shopping, trying to look for a suitable dress to wear to a live piano concert in Second Life and I got lost.  Many times, I was just walking in big circles.  I stopped and took a break, then photographed myself  in this outfit.  I still haven't found the dress....        

 

What am I wearing?


Top :  C&F ~ Knit top zebra/red
Bottom :  Shi ~ Chinoi
Hair :  D!va ~ Naomi (comes with texture changeable scarf on the hair)
Glasses :  Apple May Designs ~ Big shades/cream  [hunt gift]
Jewelries :  CentoPallini ~ 101 Earrings, necklace and bracelets
Handbag :  Purple Moon [hunt gift]
Nails :  Candy Nails ~ Hana red



No comments: