Wednesday 1 February 2012

When pictures don't tell a thousand words....!!!

Well, yea... these pictures don't tell you everything.... because I did a quick snap, very little editing and ... my limited photography skill.  

I got my friend, Evie, to pose in our hunt gifts outfits from two hunts. These outfits are so cool and of good quality!  If you like the style, you just got to go hunt them.  Where Is The Concert Hunt will be ending on February 3rd.  There are 52 locations to go for.  I wished I had known this hunt earlier and could share about it with everyone.      



Outfits worn:


Model:  Evie (on the right)


Tops, bottoms, choker, shoes:  E-Clipse {Where Is The Concert Hunt gift - from now until Feb 3, 2012} 
Hair:  Emo-tion ~ Cramen
Earrings:  PurpleMoon Creations ~ Margo {Cherries On Top Hunt gift - from now until Feb 15, 2012}


Model:  me (on the left)


Top or dress (Mesh):  LeeZu  {Where Is The Concert Hunt gift - from now until Feb 3, 2012} 
Pants:  American Bazaar ~ Flash pants red
Hair:  Alice Project  {Where Is The Concert Hunt gift - from now until Feb 3, 2012} 
Necklace & earrings:   PurpleMoon Creations ~ Margo  {Cherries On Top Hunt gift - from now until Feb 15, 2012}
Bracelet:  [MANDALA] ~ Milky Way /Hawthorn Red






No comments: