Thursday 26 July 2012

Legal Insanity Reaching Out To Give Hope For Emilia

Ciao! ......  is an Italian word which I once thought that it meant 'hello', but later I found out through my Italian friend in Second Life that it can also mean 'bye'.  

The closest I had experience anything Italian was its food.  I love pasta .... spaghetti, macroni, lasagna and ....  ravioli which is so hard to find in my local restaurants.  Then there are the desserts... tiramisu and gelato that I so love too.  And how could I forget the Italian coffee and wines which I enjoy a lot.  

Thanks to Second Life.  It has allow me to learn so much about other cultures in the world.  We are not the same, everyone is different, but .... we are one when it comes to giving hope and reaching out.

Legal Insanity is a fashion designer for men and women in Second Life.  It has donated this outfit which I am wearing, Summer Love, to raising fund to help the victims of earthquake in Italy through Hope For Emilia event.  There are 4 other colour options available - blue, green, yellow and pink.  All are also exclusive items   for Hope For Emilia.  100% of the funds raised in this event will be donated to the bank account opened by Emilia-Romagna region (http://www.regione.emilia-romagna.it/terremoto/la-raccolta-fondi-della-regione-come-donare).




I am wearing ....

Hair:  Exile ~ Ivy - Earth
Skin:  MyDear ~ Grette Skin - Tan #1 (beauty mole not included)
Top & Skirt:  Legal Insanity - Summer Purple (in a set of 2 separate pieces)   }}  Exclusive item at Hope For Emilia venue.
Bracelet:  Finesmith Jewelries - Tulp Bracelet




Legal Insanity Energy Club will also be sponsoring a charity show :-

"24 Hours - 24 DJs" on Friday, 27th July 2012 (tomorrow) 
beginning at 12am SL Time.  
All are invited.  TP to >> Energy Club    



Snapshot of Hope For Emilia event venue





I am wearing:

Skin:  MyDear ~ Salma Skin - Medium 4HB (beauty mole not included)
Hair With Cap:  Love Soul ~ 020-B Cocoa
Dress:  Legal Insanity ~ Faye Loose Dress - Cowabunga (available at main store)
Necklace:  WTG ~ Soul
Bangles:  Nikita ~ Bangles Black
Shoes:  Severed Garden ~ Dana Boots


More information about Hope For Emilia is available at http://hopeforemilia.wordpress.com/


Visit my blog at http://sldelights.blogspot.com




No comments: