Thursday 2 August 2012

Let It Flow

I am often inspired by some fashion bloggers who have their very individual style and they wear what they want confidently regardless of whatever fashion 'rules', dos and don'ts.  And, there are also several creative and talented Second Life fashion designers whom I admire, though I haven't wear some of their designs because I feel that they are not me and I can't carry it off.  I am trying out something new today.  This isn't my regular style but I am enjoying it.

Here I am, wearing Solidea Folies and Boudoir exclusive items for Hope For Emilia, where 100% profit of these items go to the victims of earthquake in Italy.  Further details on my outfits are below the photos.






I am wearing ....


Hat & Eye Set:  Solidea Folies ~ Una Rosa Rossa hat {Exclusive item available at Hope For Emilia venue}
Skin:  MyDear ~ Salma Skin - Medium 1 [beauty mole not included]
Eye Makeup:  Paperdoll ~ Catwalk
Eye Makeup:  Kosh ~ Metalic Eyeshadow
Lipstick:  Blackliquid Makeup ~ Just Gloss
Hair:  Amacci ~ Hair Knot - Red Auburn
Gloves:  Fellini Couture ~ Tentation W&B gloves  





I am wearing ....


Hat:  Boudoir ~ Lady Sarah Hat Exclusive item available at Hope For Emilia venue}
Hair:  Lamb ~ Unbirthday Redux [group gift]
Eyelashes:  Boudoir ~ Couture Lashes {Exclusive item available at Hope For Emilia venue}
Skin:  MyDear ~ Salma Skin - Medium 1
Dress:  Rock Me Amadeus ~ Runway Corset - Creme
Shoes:  LeLutka ~ Saffron Pumps - Neutral Sand



Visit my blog:  http://sldelights.blogspot.com

No comments: