Tuesday 11 December 2012

Peace On Earth... Day 12

Here I am, continuing to blog some of the Peace On Earth hunt gifts between #051 to #067.  There are some nice furnitures and home decors which I am not able to blog them at this moment.  I hope I could go back and blog them after I am done with the apparels.

For POE5 Hunter Guide, please check https://peaceonearthhunt.wordpress.com/poe-hunter-hints-instructions/)




I am wearing....

Peace On Earth hunt gifts:  
Skin:  Rockberry ~ Styler POE 5 - Natural BLD [exclude beauty mole]
Dress:  Molichino ~ Chrissy Sweater Dress

Hair & Hat:  Mina Hair ~ Liss
Scarf:  Viva La Glam ~ Layered Scarf - Banana {Marketplace store}
Boots:  J.H. Couture ~ Batya Calf Boots - Black 



I am wearing ....

Peace On Earth hunt gifts: 
Skin:  Rockeberry ~ Styler POE 5 Natural BLD [exclude beauty mole]
Dress:  Hasi`s ~ Mesh Mini Dress 
Legging:  Hasi`s ~ Mesh Legging
Earrings and Necklace:  DCD ~ Malala 

Hair:  !lamb ~ Wild Nothing - Honeycomb Roots
Shoes:  N-core ~ Prelude XtremeHeel [past group gift]
Bangles & Nails:  WTG ~ La Fleur - Rose


Skin:  Rockeberry ~ Styler POE 5 Natural BLD [exclude beauty mole]



Model is wearing ....

Peace On Earth hunt gift:
Top & Bottom:  DCD ~ Tuxedo


Visit my blog:  http://sldelights.blogspot.com


Want to know about promos, new release and gifts on Marketplace stores?  
Join this group .... MarketPlace To You [MP2U] on Facebook!








No comments: