Wednesday 26 June 2013

Uncensored!

I am most delighted today!  I took very little efforts to snap this photo and without making edits, I so love the results and everything about it.  It's a great deal of time-savings for me if I could do this consistently.




Legal Insanity has recently released this pair of sunglasses named Sheldon for girls and guys.  There are 3 styles in this range, funky, animal and plain.  In each style, there is a HUD which controls 8 lens colours, 8 frame styles, transparency, resize and nose to head movement.  




I am wearing ....

Skin:  Swan Skin ~ Milena - Cream
Lipstick:  JOMO ~ Girl Lip Gloss - 03H Light
Hair:  D!va Hair ~ Kalli - Ruby
Sunglasses:  Legal Insanity ~ Sheldon Sunglasses - Funky
Catsuit:  Legal Insanity ~ Angelina Jeans Catsuit - Black (includes boots)
Inner Wear:  Soul ~ Nanny Mesh Corset - Chevron

Visit me at:  http://sldelights.blogspot.com







No comments: