Wednesday 31 July 2013

Nice Smooth Rides

I explored a new sim, named Languedoc Coeur, on a carriage today.  I think it was the smoothest ride I ever had and I was really enjoying the sceneries it took me around.  Languedoc Coeur is a huge sim in a serene setting with so much to see and do from gardens, residences, shops, dance halls to boat rides and balloon rides.

As usual, I won't miss taking some snapshots of places that I love and I'm quite sure that I'll be visiting this place again and again.             






If you decide to take a stroll at Languedoc Coeur, but got tired or lost, you can always call a carriage at the carriage post which are easily found at various spots.


I am wearing ....

Skin:  Swan ~ Milena - Cream 001 (mole not included)
Lipstick:  L.Fauna ~ Lipstick - Pink 2
Eyes:  Ikon ~ Utopia Eyes - Green ML
Hair:  Alli & Ali ~ Natasha Hair - Blackberry {{free}}
Jewelries:  To Be Unique ~ Alesha (Outfits+Jewelries+Shoes Bundled)
Dress:  Soul ~ Mesh Tube Gown - Tulle Lace (includes lolas Hud)
Hat:  Xen's Hats ~ Marietta Pink [mesh]
Nails:  Bamboo Nails ~ Berry Latex Set
Shoes:  XUi Shoes ~ Ada v2 - Model B/Apple Blossom


Visit my blog at http://sldelights.blogspot.com


Photoshoot location:

No comments: