Thursday 5 September 2013

Shadow Black

Woke up to a wet cool morning today.  Made myself a cup of hot coffee, then helped myself for a second cup and that felt really good in an unusually cool morning.  I don't really do this all the time, but I read my horoscope and it said my lucky colour for today is shadow black.  I didn't understand what it meant exactly but I got myself dressed in this black and white ensemble.

This ensemble has a whopping huge selections of textures in the package. The mesh dress alone has 16 textures, and there is the sunglasses, collar, heels which are all texture changeable with a hud.  The quality and price is splendid!  Do check it out!




I am wearing ....

Skin:  Swan ~ Milena - Cream 002 (mole not included)
Lipstick:  HS ~ Rouge Lips w/teeth
Hair:  Magika ~ Please 
Dress, Collar, Sunglasses, Bangles, Nails, Earrings (not shown) & Shoes (not shown):  To Be Unique ~ Addison
Shoes:  XUi Shoes ~ Gale - White


Visit my blog at http://sldelights.blogspot.com


No comments: