Monday 28 October 2013

Give Me A Moment

Most European countries have turn their clocks back 1 hour.  Yes, DST (or daylight saving time) has ended yesterday.  And next, it will soon be USA & Canada's turn on November 3.  For me, what is more important to pay attention to, is of course, Second Life Time which is the same as Pacific Daylight Time (PDT).  There can be a lot of confusion in the first few weeks trying to match that to my local time.  So I have setup two clocks on my PC and when it is PDT turn to adjust the clock, I will do the same too.  

Have a nice day!    






I am wearing ....

Skin:  Swan ~ Milena - Fair 001 (mole not included)
Eyes:  Ikon ~ Sunrise Eyes - Bronze
Teeth:  OOYuki  ~ Teeth Tattoo
Lipstick:  Blackliquid Makeup ~ Just Gloss
Eyelashes:  Redgrave ~ 16- Elemental
Hair:  Miss C. ~ Elly - Natural
Blouse & Pants Set:  Soul ~ Mesh Long Pants & Frill Blouse - Green/Soft Cream
Nails:  Bamboo Nails ~ Spring Brown Set
Shoes:  XUi Shoes ~ Caia-2 Olive
Pose:  ZZhang ~ Progression Pose Pack

Visit my blog at http://sldelights.blogspot.com



No comments: