Tuesday 15 October 2013

I Am Into Boho Style

This is one of my most enjoyable styling I have put together so far.  I guess I am really into Boho style!
Watch out for The Boho Culture Fair starting tomorrow, 16th October, running for 2 weeks.





I am wearing ...

Skin:  Swan ~ Lucy - Cream 001 Cleavage (mole not included)
Eyeshadow:  Mons Savage Makeups ~ Eyeshadow Wild2 - Navy {Currently @ TDR}
Lipstick:  Jomo ~ Girl Lip Gloss - 03H Dark
Hair With Hairband:  Ploom ~ Lisa - Indecisive
Sunglasses:  Legal Insanity ~ Shane Sunglasses - Black/Grey {50% discount exclusively @ The Body Modification Expo only! (10/10/2013 - 10/31/2013)}
Choker:  Legal Insanity ~ Bone Chocker For Girls {October's group gift}
Outerwear:  Legal Insanity ~ Sonnet Fur Gilet - Wind 
Tube Top:  Rock Me Amadeus ~ Lily Tube Top Black
Long Skirt With Belt:  Legal Insanity - Rowan Long Boho Skirt Knit Zigana Purple {50% discount exclusively @ The Boho Culture Fair (10/16/2013 - 10/31/2013)}
Accessories/Sleeves:  Shi ~ Sleeve {group gift}
Bangles:  Baboom Bangles ~ Bracelets Set
Nails:  Bamboo Nails ~ Drow Set


Visit my blog at http://sldelights.blogspot.com



No comments: