Friday 7 February 2014

The Style Icon fashion fair now opens!

 Legal Insanity presents "The Style Icon" Fashion Fair - 7th - 28th February 2014.  Don't miss this exciting fair!  Teleport here.



Worn on me is an exclusive item by Legal Insanity and it's only available at The Style Icon fashion fair.  Named Vivienne Punk Gown, it has 3 options - chemical, dirty, rose.  There is a matching colour fur wrap included but I overlooked and didn't wear it while doing this photo shoot.  Anyway, I love the texture of this gown and so I think it's best worn without the fur!


I am wearing ....

Hair:  Pr!tty ~ Ally - Bold Red
Skin:  New Faces ~ Chloe - Pale (mole not included)
Makeup:  Natural Beauty ~ Makeup set 14-makeup 6  |  Ricielli ~ RHEA SpecialTDR Lipstick  5  |  Glamorize ~ Silver Chic - Blush
Tattoo:  Tuli ~ Parted Lips 2
Gown:  Legal Insanity ~ Vivienne Punk Gown - Rose {{available now at The Style Icon fashion fair}}
Bracelet:  Unique Needs ~ Chain Bracelets
Nails:  Bamboo Nails ~ Latex Set
Shoes:  XUi Shoes ~ Foxy - Brown

Worn on me













Visit my blog at http://sldelights.blogspot.com


No comments: