Friday 21 March 2014

These Are A Few Of My Favourites

I can't stay away from some of the regular events around the grid.  Some are my favourites and I seldom miss them.  These event venues house an assortment of fashion and styles from various designers that offer quality items at very affordable price.

Here are my favourites.  They are listed not in order of preference or priority.

1.   The Arcade, runs monthly for one whole month, starts from beginning of each month. It is a gatcha event which usually has no less than 50 items at its venue.

2.   Fi*Fridays, weekly event that starts on every Friday through Sunday.

3.   The Dressing Room Fusion, bi-weekly event that runs for 14 days and it usually falls on first Saturday and third Saturday of the month.

4.   The Chapter Four, runs monthly for one whole month, starts from beginning of each month.

5.   Collabor88, runs monthly for one whole month, starts from beginning of each month.

.... Ooops!  I think I have just created more lag in these events.

There are many more regular events out there which I have yet to explore.  But then, I do have a budget to observe and need to do my best within my means.






I am wearing ....

Skin:  Tokyo Girl ~ Skin Hestia - Sunkissed [mole not included] {{@ Skin Fair now until 30th March}}
Eyelashes:  Hush ~ Lashes - Lush
Hair + Headphone:  Truth ~ Maiko - Light Brown  {{@ March's The Arcade event}}
Necklace:  MG ~ Necklace Truth Owl - Soft Pink
T-Shirt:  Coco ~ V-Neck Tee - White [system layer undershirt]
Dress:  U.R. ~ Blue Twisted Overall Dress [system layer top+ mesh bottom skirt piece] {{Fi*Friday}}
Cardigan:  Coco ~ Cardigan-on-Shoulder - Red [sculpt]
Tights:  Luas Urban Style ~ Funny Tights Pack
Shoes:  Coco ~ Wedge Sneaker - Black
Clutch Bag:  Moon ~ Sleepy Kitty Clutch - Tawny Plain {{@ March's The Arcade event}}
Nails:  Bamboo Nails ~ Caviar Set


http://sldelights.blogspot.com





1 comment:

Unknown said...

As confirmed by the organizer, Fi*Fridays opens on Fridays 1 a.m. and closes on Wednesdays 7 p.m. (SL Time) weekly.