Tuesday 8 April 2014

I Was At Venice!

This is a wonderful sim to visit and snap lots of photos!  What I love about this sim is it's colourful buildings which are cleverly and creatively built, the sim layout design, the side walk cafes, the bridges and the canals. I wished I had the chance to meet the creator and learned more.  Oh yes, a beautiful sim is never complete without music that matches the setting!  And here, it's just perfect!   

Dress by LivGlam Boutique

Jewellery by Elemental


I am wearing ....

Skin:  Tokyo Girl ~ Chole - Pale (mole not included)
Make-up:  Rozena ~ Orange Blusher - Fresh ;  A&M ~ Lipbalm - Red 30%
Hair:  Argrace ~ Haruka - Almond {{New}}
Earrings, Necklace & Bangles:  Elemental ~ Moonglow (Texture Changeable) 
Dress: LivGlam Boutique ~ [Spring14] Party In My Head
Shoes:  XUi Shoes ~ Ada 1 - Model B/Green
Nails:  Bamboo Nails ~ Perfectly Mixed Up Set (Size, Length & Texture Changeable)  {{New}}

Nails worn on me

Photo-shoot location:







No comments: