Sunday 23 October 2011

Getting In The Spirit Of Talking Point

Can I miss the spirit at all?  Halloween is near.  The mood is everywhere... Marketplace homepage, in-world stores, hunts etc etc.

I have a vague idea what is Halloween about.  It is not in my culture at where I live.  Ever since I started playing Second Life, I have been drawn to celebrate it with my Second Life friends and colleagues.  Ghostly costumes, haunted places, jack-o-lantern pumpkins, trick-or-treating activities...  

So here I am drawn into the Halloween spirit, dressed up in this outfit and wandering about.  Come say hi if you see me in this!  


Photo by Leo Correia

Photo by Leo Correia

What am I wearing?


Skin:  **JOMO** Girl skin 0063D
Face Tattoo:  AQ
Hair:  Split Ends
Dress:  *VoguE*
Shoes:  HOC
Bangle:  NIKITA
Nails:  U&R DOGS


If you wish to know the details about my outfits, please send me a private message or email, I will gladly provide them to you.


**JOMO** Men's Skins, Women's Skins, Super Sexy Lingeries


No comments: