Saturday 19 November 2011

This weekend special !!!

Get just this brown outfit and you can wear it in 3 different ways.  This is what I love!  To top it all, it's half price this weekend, because it's a new release!





What am I wearing?


Top & bottom set :  Morea Style Casual
Skin : **JOMO**
Hair :  W & Y 
Jewelries :  MOOD
Nails :  Candy Nail




Here is my second styling wearing the same set I bought.  Such a steal for the price (at promo now) and the quality!


What am I wearing?


Top & bottom set :  Morea Style Casual
Skin :  **JOMO** Skin
Hair :  elikatira 
Jewelries :  Aglaia
Nails :  Candy Nail






What am I wearing?


Skin :  **JOMO** Skin
Hair :  W & Y 
Jewelries :  MOOD





If you wish to know the detailed information about my outfits, please send me a private message or email,
I will gladly provide them to you.







No comments: