Friday 10 February 2012

Downtown L.A.

I was rather in a hurry today when I went downtown L.A. dressed in this outfit from Glow Designs, only to realise that I forgot my earrings after these pictures were produced!  

I spent quite some time at the sim .... nooo, I was not waiting for a movie star to appear, and I am certainly not a paparazzi (*laughs*)!  I was doing my own photo shoots and blogging.  As usual, I like to turn on the music stream while I am working in a sim and I was attracted to the music played.  Then I found out Whisky a Go Go is here.  The club is a  real life replica of The World Famous Whisky a Go Go in Second Life.  I learned more after googling Whisky a Go Go.  I wish I will have a chance to travel to L.A. and visit it in real life one day!  




In these pictures, I am wearing the blouse, pants with belt and heels which are sold as one set by Glow Designs.  Included in the set, are a pair of shorts and a long skirt.  For all these, it's only selling at L$280!!


What am I wearing?


Blouse, pants, belt, heels : Glow Designs ~ Gabby
Hair:  Truth ~ Andrea
Glasses:  PurpleMoon Creations ~ Dorothy Cat Eye [Cherry Hunt gift #7]
Nails: Candy Nail ~ Choco White [old group gift]
Bag:  Indyra Originals ~ The Ireben Carry [DIMH3 hunt gift]



Femininely appealing

Another new ready-to-wear fashion from Glow Designs with a feminine appeal.  

The designer, Tanya Wakaonna, has put together the pretty dress, heels, earrings, necklace and a handbag in a set that makes it so easy and quick to wear without searching for the various pieces to match the dress. All these is sold at L$200 only!  



What am I wearing?


Dress, shoes, jewelries, handbag:  Glow Designs ~ Dolcene
Hair:  Damselfly ~ Karolyne
Bangle:  je suis ~ isis


No comments: