Friday 2 March 2012

Look at me and love what you see!!

This is absolutely the most gorgeous tube dress that I have ever come across in SL!  It totally swept me off my feet when I put it on. The texture is very high quality, it is very obvious in my pictures (fyi, I don't do photo-shopping except cropping).  You would also probably wonder why there isn't a prim attachment at the bottom of the dress.  Well, this is the fabulous thing about rigged mesh we just got to learn to love mesh!  

Jada Humbly of J.H. Couture has designed this mesh tube dress complete with a resizeable belt in 10 gorgeous colours .  All else are perfectly done.  Thumbs up, Jada!

J.H. Couture is in the March Mesh Madness until 14th March 2012.  (landmark to MMM -   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FATEisland/128/128/22)





What am I wearing?


Hair:  Plume ~ Nymphea
Jewelries:  Elemental ~ Sacred Eye ~ earrings and necklace
Dress:  J.H. Couture ~ Malika MESH tube dress (teal)
Shoes:  J.H. Couture ~ Caprice MESH high heels (creme)


No comments: