Friday 30 March 2012

Timeless Style

I'm wearing this new skin named Irene Skin created by Marisa Feila of MyDear Skin Store for the first time today.  It looks gorgeous on my shape and I'm so delighted as it fits like custom made for me!   I first knew  Marisa from Fashion For Life with Hygeia Skin.  You will be seeing me more in skins from MyDear now. 

This vest is absolutely fabulous!  Made of sculpty and high quality texture by HelenSue Helendale of DEW Designs.  With the current craze on mesh clothes, I almost got "fooled" that it was made of mesh until I checked with the designer.  The vintage-inspired vest has a script for resizing, comes in 3 colour choices - white, brown and black.  All the colours are gorgeous!

Completing this vintage look is a pair of fine quality mesh boots from J.H. Couture.  I love this look I've put together, do you?  (= big grins =)  









I am wearing:


Skin:  MyDear ~ Irene Skin - sunkiss #5 (skin does not include beauty mole)
Hair:  VA ~ Crazy Horse - umber
Earrings:  je suis ~ Africain  earhoop
Top:  DEW ~ Emma vintage vest brown
Skirt:  Aura ~ Bullet Proof - Ruffled  pencil plain (mesh)
Belt:  NsC ~ Leather belt leopard
Bangle (left):  Glamorize ~ Triple bangles
Bracelet (right):  CentoPallini ~ Key bracelet gold
Boots:  J.H. Couture ~ Batya Calf Boots Mesh - tan / gold


Photography location:




No comments: