Friday 6 April 2012

I am done

Here I am ... wearing another new skin that I love sooo much!  It's from MyDear.  This is the 3rd skin I have from MyDear and all of them fit my shape like custom made!  This MyDear's Grette Skin is high quality and realistic!!  Of course, it doesn't come with a beauty mole.  :)))

The top and pants which I am wearing are mix and match mesh items from J.H. Couture.  These, too, are fabulous.... the very fine knits texture is so high quality that makes me feel its warmth against my real life skin!  The other non-mesh items I am wearing in this picture are my hair and shoes.  





I am wearing:


Hair:  Diva Hair ~ Ami 
Skin:  MyDear ~ Grette Skin [Sunkiss #1] (skin does not include beauty mole)
Top:  J.H. Couture ~ Tiffany Belted Knit Jacket (MESH) tan
Pants:  J.H. Couture ~ Willow Leather Pant (MESH) brown
Shoes:  Anexx ~ Platform Wedgesole Camel

Photography location:  [XIV] Evanesce


I discovered my PC can no longer run the newer versions of Firestorm viewer or Linden Lab viewer.  After more than 3 years following each upgrades, I've come to a standstill at version 3.2.1.  The only solution for me is to upgrade my hardware, but I can't be sure if I will get crashes then.  What I have now is quite enough... few crashes and my snapshot images are not too bad.  So... until I can afford to upgrade my hardware, this is it! 




No comments: