Wednesday 18 April 2012

That Face

... that face, that wonderful face!
It shines, it glows, all over the place!
And how I love to watch it change expressions.
Each look becomes the pride of my possessions.
[an excerpt of the song lyrics That Face]

I can't say it enough... I love this skin, this look ....  I'm putting this picture as my desktop wallpaper.  Please bear with me and my infatuation!  Thanks to Marisa Fella, the designer of MyDear Skin, for this fabulous skin.

Skin:  MyDearGrette Skin - Sunkiss #6  (skin does not include the beauty mole)



This is my only pair of grey colour jeans.  It's designed by Jada Humby of J.H. Couture and it's mesh.  Grey is not my favourite colour .... in SL... needn't I say why?  But the detailed texture of this jeans is simply awesome and I have to compliment Jada for the fabulous work.  

I picked a black sheer off-shoulder sculpted top to match the jeans and adorning the style with a silver leaves necklace, quilted leather tote bag and black stilettos.  And the end result of these ensemble is a casual, sexy, chic and.... so very wearable style!


I am wearing....


Skin:  MyDear ~ Grette Skin - Sunkiss #6  (skin does not include the beauty mole)
Hair:  Wasabi Pills ~ Sybille Mesh Hair 
Top:  Jane ~ Mystic blouse 
Necklace:  NHA! ~ Kaysha
Bottom:  J.H. Couture ~ Anika Skinny Jeans - Grey
Shoes:  HOC Industries ~ Noir Stilettos
Bag:  Septem Essentia ~ quilted leather tote (free gift)






No comments: