Thursday 10 May 2012

Meshy Affair

I consider myself not an impulse shopper.  May be I am at times, but this rarely happens.  When Collabor88 announced its May editions, I just had to go over and get those few things that caught my eyes.  My teleport failed the first time.  It said the region is full!  And when I finally did get there, I was stucked in heavy lag.  Many have gone super frenzy over shopping at Collabor88, obviously!  This experience seems familiar, like going to a grand fair except we were not warned to remove scripts and wear low lag outfits.  

In a small area like Collabor88, it's easy to see the cluster of shoppers.  Many have "missing" body parts, some of them got their nipples exposed.  That was a meshy affair!  Good news is, many have grown to love mesh outfits like I do.  The bad news is, my viewer (3.2.1), even though it supports mesh view, but it has a bug where mesh queue always appears whenever there are too many mesh objects loading.  Sure, the bug is fixed after upgrading to a newer version but my problems is, my PC hardware is at its maximum now.  Unless I upgrade my PC, otherwise these "ugly sights" will always crop up.

For the love of mesh, I got four new items in mesh again.  Take a look at the list of things I have on me.







I am wearing....

Hair:  Clawtooth ~ Glamazon [mesh]  (at Collabo88 now!)
Skin:  Belleza ~ Chloe
Clothes:  Hucci ~ Poetic Romper [mesh] (at Collabo88 now!)
Necklace and Earrings:  PurpleMoon Creations ~ Cubics II [previous hunt gift]
Bracelet:  Maxi Gossamer ~ Anthena bangle [mesh]
Clutch bag:  Haut Monde ~  Mesh Flap Clutch [mesh]
Shoes:  Pixelfashion ~ Eve Temptation





No comments: