Monday 18 June 2012

Paving my way

Here are the photos of my entry for the annual Miss Bliss Couture 2012 contest.  This is my mix and match style with outfits and hair from Bliss Couture.  I was lucky to be selected as one of the semi-finalist and I am really excited about the upcoming live auditions scheduled to be on 23rd and 24th June.  This will be my very first live audition.  I get butterflies in my stomach at the very thought of it.

I got this quote from a friend and it's so timely ..... 

"Positive thinking isn't about expecting the best to happen every time but, accepting that whatever happens is the best for the moment."







I am wearing ...


Hair:  Bliss Hair ~ Yukiho Hair - Miel
Skin:  MyDear ~ Grette Skin - Sunkiss #2 (beauty mole not included)
Eyes:  IKON ~ Utopia Eyes - Light Silver
Eye-Shadows:  Paper Doll 
Lipstick:  Glamorize ~ Summer Lips
Earrings:  Elemental ~ Oracle Earrings {texture change stones}
Top:  Bliss Basic ~ Lilyana Bodice
Belt:  SSD Frills ~ Concho CLasp Ova Silver Coral
Pants:  Bliss Basic ~ Fibi Bell Bottom
Bracelet:  WTG ~ La fleur - Rose bangle
Nails:  WTG ~ La fleur - Rose
Shoes:  G Field ~ Knot Wedge Sanal - purple


Visit me at http://sldelights.blogspot.com

No comments: