Wednesday 11 July 2012

Compulsive Shopping Is A Disorder (CSD)?


Most women love shopping, and so do I. Sometimes buying new things give me a euphoric feeling.  Occasionally I will reward myself by breaking my budget to buy something I really love and want.  But, to think of myself of having CSD is totally out of the issue.   Quite often I would comment about something beautiful but walk away without buying it.  I know what are the must-haves and nice-to-haves.  I will never feel intensely deprived or upset if I put off buying something.  Shops will not like me, for sure. 

I went gaga when I saw this top!  Turquoise is one of my favourite colours and I love this design!  I am one who would always buy any rare colour outfits.  This ensemble I'm wearing is a mix and match of turquoise top, white mini skirt and a pair of colourful leggings.  






I am wearing ....

Skin:  MyDear ~ Grette skin - Sunkiss #2 (exclude beauty mole)
Eye Makeup:  Natural Beauty ~ Makeup set 14-makeup 6
Hair:  Miss C ~ Audrey - Brown {available at October's Trending Fashion Chamber July Collection}
Jewellery Set:  Elemental ~ Sierra Earrings & Necklace - Gold/Blue
Top:  BeReckless ~ One Shoulder Ruffle Top - Turquoise (mesh)
Skirt:  Nerd Monkey Clothes ~ BassGirl White Skirt (sculpted)
Legging:  Pink Acid ~ Rainbow Leopard Leggings
Shoes:  N-core ~ Coquette Platform - Turquoise
Nails:  WTG ~ Prunus Mume


Visit my blog at:  http://sldelights.blogspot.com




No comments: