Tuesday 17 July 2012

Styled Him Up

My friend contacted me and told me she forgot about her partner's rezz day and it was the first time they celebrated his rezz day and she was stuck not knowing what to get as gift.  I suggested clothes, but it sounded way too boring for her.  And so I said to her, engage me as his personal shopper and stylist, I will style him up and make a photo shoot of him.  He was excited with the whole experience and very happy with the look and photos.

Here's the look after styling up...   Is this hot or cool? ..... pardon my English :D 






Model is wearing ...


Skin:  Belleza ~ Jacob 
Hair:  Colors ~ 36A
Sunglasses:  K_gs ~ Optiono3 {free store gift}
Earrings:  Rozoregalia ~ Gemma 
Jacket:  Gabriel ~ Leather Jacket 
Necklace:  WTG ~ Dragon Fes
Pants:  Epic ~ Legit Pants [mesh]
Rings:  Mandala ~ Mens Sinra (includes nails options)
Shoes:  Coco ~ Homme - Lace-Up Work Boots


Model:  Maghnum
Stylist & Photographer:  Dove Triellis
Photo Shoot Location:  Perdition 


Close-up look of model after styling and before styling.




No comments: