Thursday 9 August 2012

Never Settle For A Single Beauty Standard

The title has said it loud and clear, so I did a totally different style today from my last post a few days ago.  It's a fun challenge putting together different style.  I'm not sure how many of my regular readers really like my style swings but I find myself enjoying it a great deal.   

This mesh tank and jeans which I'm wearing in the photo is an exclusive item from Legal Insanity for Pink Ribbon Fair.  The item is a bundle of girls and guys outfit.  For him, there is another t-shirt and jeans included.  From now until 25th August, selling for L$300 only at the Fair and all proceeds will go to the American Cancer Society for breast cancer.   

And people .... pink colour is not for babies and Barbies only!  Pink rocks too!!  Do you know P!nk?  She is the RL singer with gorgeous pink cropped hair and by far the only one I know who can pull it off!  And oh... she has some beautiful songs that I like very much too ... So What, Sober, Raise Your Glass, I Don't Believe You.... Two days ago, P!nk is named Cover Girl's new spokeswoman and we will be seeing a lot of her on Cover Girl's print ad.  So... get into the groove, girls!  Visit the Pink Ribbon Fair!               



I am wearing ....

Hair:  Maitreya ~ Lauren (previous group gift)
Skin:  MyDear ~ Grette Skin - Sunkiss #6
Necklace:  SSD Frills ~ Bijou Othello - Princess Necklace
Top (Inner wear):  Rock Me Amadeus ~ Bikini - Baby Pink
Top:  Legal Insanity ~ Biker Shirt Girls - Pink [mesh] {Available at Pink Ribbon Fair Only}
Pants:  Legal Insanity ~ Biker Jeans Unisex {Available at Pink Ribbon Fair Only}
Bracelet:  League ~ Wanderer Oak
Shoes:  Purple Moon ~ Tara Ankle Boots (previous hunt gift)

Visit my blog:  http://sldelights.blogspot.com






1 comment:

Devon Spunter said...

I appreciate every change and twist of fashion signatures and styles on your blog because it keeps it very interesting and make us anticipate for even more peculiar but downright classy styles. I can't imagine anyone having a problem with such brilliant flowing ideas.