Saturday 20 October 2012

This and that...

I'm broke but I'm happy, I'm poor but I'm kind ....
I'm tired but I'm working ....*
I'm late but never too late!  Yea, I am late in posting this week but I have found myself a job and I have also learned a few new things that I want to share on my blog.  This post could end up very long.  Be warned!


A third way to message someone

First, let me share about the new things I have learned.  There are more than two ways of messaging  someone in SL.  The other way is very useful, messages will not get lost and you do not have to login to SL (when you don't have a computer or laptop with you).
  1. Go to https://my.secondlife.com/ 
  2. Login with your usual Second Life user name and password.
  3. Go to Inbox.
  4. Click New Message (to write a new private message).
  5. Type in the username of the person you want to send the message to.  If the person is on your friends list, you can go to People, click his/her name, then click Message.  For example, mine is https://my.secondlife.com/dove.triellis , so you can just type my name dove.triellis .
  6. After finishing writing the message, just hit Send. 
If the person is online, he will get a notification with a url to the login screen.  If he is offline, he will get a notification in his email.  So, if you want to keep SL, SL .... this is a perfect way to keep in touch.




The stunning dress



Now back to this outfit which my friend is wearing and posing for me. This is a minimalist party night style which can be quite flirty.  There are 3 colours offered by the designer and they are really a steal at just L$10 for the mesh dress, mesh belt, shoes and clutch!



Model is wearing ...

Hair:  Catwa ~ Vivianna Roots - Carob

Dress, Belt, Shoes, Clutch:  Liwen ~ One Shoulder Dress - Blue (Mesh)  

Bracelet:  JSK Jewels ~ Kate Multicolor Bracelet {Promo}

Model:  Tohto Xue
Photographer:  Dove Triellis

Visit my blog at:  http://sldelights.blogspot.com



Online Shopping

Check out the Group, MarketPlace To You [MP2U], at inworld and Facebook.  It's a new group all about Marketplace stores.  Shoppers can receive updates from merchants about their Marketplace stores promos, new releases, sales etc. etc.  So, if you are not logged in to SL, you are not totally disconnected to the SL world.  





* extracted from the song lyrics "Hand In My Pocket" by Alanis Morissette

2 comments:

Landa Crystal said...

Hi Dove, I love your thought on simplicity being the ultimate sophistication and not very common in SL. Congratulations!

Landa

Unknown said...

Hi Landa, thank you for your comments. It's an encouragement to me. Thanks!