Monday 3 December 2012

Fine things from the Peace On Earth Hunt

Four more fabulous hunt gifts here.  After that, I am heading for POE box #016.  Come back and visit my blog!





















Furniture & Decor:  Prime ~ Chair, Table & Photo Frames (land impact: 4) {POE Hunt gift}



































I am wearing ....

Peace On Earth (POE) Hunt Gifts at L$0:
Outfits:  Inga Wind ~ Isa In Red (Pullover wtih collar; socks, mesh jeans; mesh vest with hoodie; mesh gloves; mesh sneakers)
Skin:  Dolce Secrets ~ Glo.Sangria.Winter Glitter (V)

Hair:  Diva ~ Marie - Brown Diamond



I am wearing ....


Peace On Earth (POE) Hunt Gifts at L$0:
Dress:   Mohna Lisa Couture ~  Love is Dotty (with hat)
Skin:  Dolce Secrets ~ Glo.Bourbon.Winter Glitter (V)


Earrings:  SSD Frills ~ Drop Stone - Gold Deco Jet
Necklace:  SSD Frills ~ Drop Stone Pendant - Gold Deco JEt


Visit my blog:  http://sldelights.blogspot.com






No comments: