Friday 29 March 2013

Shanti

Shanti is a Sanskrit word which I had came across quite a number of Indian women have for their names.  I had not thought of finding out if this word carries a meaning until Legal Insanity released a new mesh dress with this name recently.  Shanti simply means peace, tranquillity.  Such a beautiful name.            

Legal Insanity's Shanti Dress comes in 8 choices of colours and textures.  This one I am wearing is Jeans Camelia, worn underneath a crochet vest.  I am in the mood to try out boho style today and I wonder if this look is somewhat any where near to it!  I adore boho style and I wish to have more time to 'comb' the stores in Second Life and put a perfect boho look together.




I am wearing ....

Skin:  Swan ~ Lucy - Cream 001 (exclude mole)
Hair:  Elikatira ~ Caramel - Red 05
Hair Accessories:  Boho Hobo ~ Feather hair extensions
Dress:  Legal Insanity ~ Shanti Dress - Jeans Camelia
Vest:  Boho Hobo ~ Purple Crochet Vest
Scarf:  Boho Hobo ~ Skinny Scarf  - Pink Paisley
Sunglass:  WG ~ Aviator Mistletoe Kisses
Necklace:  Floor Candy ~ Rusted Necklace
Earrings:  Floor Candy ~ Rusted Earring
Bracelet:  Floor Candy ~ Rusted Bracelet
Shoes:  Severed Garden ~ Dana Boots (with socks)
Bag:  Severed Garden ~ Carefree Bag - Sky

Visit my blog at:  http://sldelights.blogspot.com



No comments: