Sunday 31 March 2013

Julia

A lovely, feminine and sexy little dress from Kanou, Julia, its skirt is made of mesh, top is non-mesh and Lolas Tango applier is provided (but I am not wearing it in these photos).  Kanou is formerly known as DK Designs.  Celebrating its new store opening this week, Kanou has released the new Julia dress which comes in six colours - black, blue, brown, red, purple and green.  And also, there is a special offer for this red one I am wearing at only L$50 until 10th April!


Kanou ~ Julia Red (back view)


I am wearing ....

Skin:  Swan ~ Lucy - Cream 001 (mole not included)
Hair:  Elikatira ~ Caramel - Brown 08
Dress:  Kanou ~ Julia - Red
Hair Accessories:  Boon ~ Hair Clip Mum Amai - Orange
Bangle:  Junk ~ Shell Bangle Opal
Shoes:  Aleida ~ Natalie Croco Pumps - Diva Red



Kanou ~ Julia - Purple

I am wearing:

Skin:  Swan ~ Lucy - Cream 01 (mole not included)
Hair:  Amacci ~ Minna - Warm Brown
Dress:  Kanou ~ Julia - Purple
Necklace:  Aglaia ~ Cream Pearl Couture
Nails:  Bamboo Nails ~ Latex


Visit me at my blog:  http://sldelights.blogspot.com




No comments: