Tuesday 2 April 2013

Bundled Outfits Make Shopping A Breeze

If you would only know how much time I take to put together a look and blog about it each time, you would probably laugh!  But then, you must know, I have myself a list of criteria to meet before making a purchase.  Too rational?  I know.  

Here is one bundled outfit from To Be Unique that has almost everything one needs to look good.  In its bundle there is a mesh jacket, a mesh dress and a pair of mesh boots, all in 12 colours, changeable using the HUD provided.  On top of that, there is a sculpted necklace and a pair of earrings included.  The bundle is only L$49!!!  I further complemented the outfits with a pair of black tights to create an eye-catching stylish look.  

To Be Unique sells lots of bundled outfits with very reasonable price and quality at L$49.  Free demos are available for its mesh bundled.  You really have nothing to loose, so go check them out at their in-world store!  





I am wearing ....

Skin:  Swan ~ Lucy - Cream 001 (mole not included)
Lipstick:  Blackliquid Makeup ~ Just Gloss
Hair:  Truth ~ Imogen - Caramel
Jacket, dress, boots and jewelries bundled:  To Be Unique ~ April
Tights:  Miao ~ Onyx Ribbed Tights
Nails:  Bamboo Nails ~ Satin Gold Set


Visit my blog at:  http://sldelights.blogspot.com
Follow my blog by email or just subscribe to my blog with your Google account.





No comments: