Wednesday 17 April 2013

Mix & Match Bikinis

I escaped to Second Life today, taking a short break from my busy real life.  The hot and humid weather at my side of the world just drove me off to a Second Life beach!  I walked barefooted along the sandy beach at the edge of the water, feeling the sand and the water on my feet.... coupled with the sound of the waves and the warm breeze on the body....  it is such a relaxing feeling!!!




As seen in the photos, the bikinis on me are sold separately at Trinite.  So you can buy just the bikini top or the bikini bottom and mix and match them from a choice of 12 different selections of gorgeous bikini tops and bottoms each.  Each top or bottom is only L$75 and every top includes these 3 options - Lolas Tango appliers, sexy nipple shadow and another more modest nipple shading option.  The bikini top which I am wearing is without the appliers and sexy option.  Go visit Trinite to check them out!





I am wearing ....

Skin:  Swan ~ Milena - Cream 001
Hair:  Magika ~ 01 Please
Bikini Top:  Trinite ~ Indi - Bikini Top Mod (includes 3 options - Lolas Tango appliers & 2 nipple shading options)
Bikini Bottom:  Trinite ~ Indi - Bikini Bottom Mod

Visit my blog at:  http://sldelights.blogspot.com



Photography location:

No comments: