Friday 26 April 2013

Life Doesn't Stop

I have styled myself up and done my photo shoots days before today.  I was just short of something to write.  It's like a writer's block.  Then, out of the blue today, my doubts which had been lingering for two years were finally removed.  Many things which I had experienced in Second Life were like a tested hypothesis.  Nevertheless, whatever happens in our lives, we must never stop hoping and working towards a better life.    








I am wearing ....

Skin:  Swan ~ Milena - Cream 001 (mole not included)
Lipstick:  Izzie's ~ Ginevra Lipstick - Glossy Apricot/pale
Hair:  LaViere ~ Gisele - Loose Bangs Soft Caramel
Dress:  Legal Insanity ~ Etzy Dress A - Orange {New Release}
Shoes:  Haut Monde ~ Hondo Pumps - Ch1c
Pantyhose:  HOC Apparel ~ Classic Stocking White Seams
Earrings:  Mandala ~ Osenbei Earrings - Gold
Necklace:  Mandala ~ Osenbei Necklace - Gold
Handbag:  u.f.o. ~ Rhea Saffiano Bag - Orange
Nails:  Bamboo Nails ~ Spring Orange {New Release}



As I blog, this song is playing and it evokes a memory of my Second Life .....





Visit me at http://sldelights.blogspot.com




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how you styled this....beautiful.

Unknown said...

Thank you, Chalice. I appreciate your comment. :)