Friday 31 May 2013

I don't have a title for this post, just great style!

Yup, I gave up thinking hard of a title for this one.  I love this look so much and I want to quickly share this out without wasting too much time.  Hey, weekend is near!






Bamboo Nails ~ Latex Set




I am wearing ....

Skin:  Swan ~ Lucy Cream - 005 (without mole)
Lipstick: Glamorize ~ Summer Lips - Spice
Hair:  Ploom ~ Lisa - Indecisive (includes hair band)
Blazer & T-shirt:  Ninia ~ My Rocker Blazer Star
Skirt & Belt:  Legal Insanity ~ Liz Mini Skirt Suede - Petroil Colours (colour change belt with HUD)
Nails:  Bamboo Nails ~ Latex Set (colour change with HUD)
Shoes:  inVerse ~ Milano Ankle Heels (texture change with HUD)

Visit my blog at http://sldelights.blogspot.com
Please subscribe if you like my style.  Your email won't be shown to me or anyone.











No comments: