Thursday 6 June 2013

Small Gestures Of Love

I received a small gesture of love today.  Simple, tiny, but a big pleasant surprise.  One that exceeds expectation.  Doing something small in a different way can truly brighten someone else's day.  It doesn't have to take a lot of time, it doesn't have to take a lot of money.  All it takes is kind thoughts and love.  Thank you, Shannon Byron....    




Do you like what I'm wearing?  If you do, you would be very excited to know that the corset top, capri bottom and shoes are bundled outfits from two different sets.  I got the two sets then I mixed and matched them.  They are high quality and very affordable, at L$60 a set only.  You might even end up buying a fatpack of these!  So you must go check it out at Soul main store and try a demo!  


Bamboo Nails new release - Red Sets




I am wearing ....

Skin:  Swan ~ Milena - Cream 001 (without mole)
Lipstick:  Bottom layer/ Jomo ~ Girl Lip Gloss 04G  ;  Top layer/ A&M ~ Lipbalm - Red 30% Teeth
Hair:  Amacci Hair ~ Maiya - Black (includes texture change headband)
Earrings:  Finesmith Jewellery ~ Desire Hoop
Corset Top:  Soul ~ Stripes - Nanny2 mesh corset (mesh bundled not shown:  Lolas Tango + Skirt + Boots)
Capri Bottom:  Soul ~ Brandy mesh pants (mesh bundled not shown:  Tube Top + Belt)
Nails:  Bamboo Nails ~ Reds Set 
Shoes:  Soul ~ Brandy - Shoe unrigged mesh with HUD for skin texture (mesh bundled not shown:  Tube Top + Belt)

Visit me at:  http://sldelights.blogspot.com
Subscribe to my blog if you like my style.  Your emails won't be shown to me or anyone.





No comments: