Thursday 13 June 2013

I Wish I Knew How

I wish I knew how it would feel to be free
I wish I could break the chains holding me
I wish I could say all the things I should say
Say 'em loud, say 'em clear
For the whole round world to hear .....

It's an old song which I first heard it sang by The Lighthouse Family.  It was one of my favourite songs at that time.  Two days ago I heard this song over the radio and it was sung by another artist.  Since then, I couldn't get the song out of my head.  It has a very catchy lyrics and it brought back certain memories.  If you like, you can watch and listen to it on You Tube.

Meanwhile, here are Legal Insanity's recent releases.  Check out the details below.  Enjoy!







Skin:  Swan ~ Milena - Cream 001 (mole not included)
Lipstick:  Jomo ~ Girl Lip Gloss 03H Dark
Hair:  Ploom ~ Jemma - Browns
Dress:  Legal Insanity ~ Coco Tunic - Tuttifrutti
Spectacles:  Legal Insanity ~ Superstar Aviators - Summer Black Girls Ed.
Necklace:  MG ~ Necklace - Paris Black Diamond Choker - Silver
Nails:  Bamboo Nails ~ Red Latex Set
Shoes:  Azoury ~ Les Talons Ixia Orange


Visit me at http://sldelights.blogspot.com
and subscribe to my blog!




No comments: