Monday 17 June 2013

Keep A Fresh Look

Made for ladies with a penchant for floral prints sexiness and hi low hem showing off sexy legs, the mesh dress is named Alexa and is designed by Mr Dexter Kaupas of Kanou.  Alexa is available in 5 colour choices - white (I'm wearing it in these photos), black, blue, orange and pink ... all colours are strikingly glamorous!  Wear it with a pair of striking colour heels for an added stylish look!




This fine red pair of heels on me was created by my friend and is not available for sale yet.  There are much to get done before its official release.  But, here's the tip off - it will be sold at a promo price of not more than L$100 for a set of 3 different designs.  Please subscribe to my blog and watch out for its official release.  




Bamboo Nails ~ Spring Yellow Sets


I am wearing ....

Skin:  Swan ~ Milena Cream - 001 (without mole)
Lipstick:  A&M ~ Lipbalm - Red 60% - Teeth
Hair:  Truth ~ Nydia  - Chocolate
Dress:  Kanou ~ Alexa - White
Shoes:  {Created by my friend.  Coming soon!}
Bracelets:  League ~ Pearls & Lace Bracelets
Nails:   Bamboo Nails ~ Spring Yellow Sets

Visit my blog at http://sldelights.blogspot.com , subscribe to follow my updates.  Your email won't be displayed or revealed to me.





No comments: