Friday 13 December 2013

Boy!

It's The Little Drummer Boy that caught my attention while I let the Christmas Songs Station on internet radio filling my home today.  Such catchy lyric that made me go 'pa rum pum pum pum' the whole day!!!  No, not Justin Bieber's version.  The Pentatonix ... they sang it best and it's in a cappella version.  <Two thumbs up>.  


Heels by Liv Glam Boutique



Nails by Bamboo, in a set of 5 mix-match colors.



Dress by Liv Glam Boutique


I am wearing ....

Skin:  Swan ~ Lucy - Fair 002 Cleavage
Hair:  LoQ Hair ~ MangoJuice - DarkBlonde1 {{available at current event: The Dressing Room Fusion}}
Necklace:  WTG ~ Holy Gold necklace {{available at current event: POE 6 Hunt Gift}}
Dress:  Liv Glam Boutique ~ [WINTER-13] Love In December {{available at current event: 
   55L Thursday until Sunday}}
Shoes:  Liv Glam Boutique ~ Mimic Platform Sandals (multiple colour texture HUD)  {{New}}
Nails:  Bamboo Nails ~ Stranded Set {{New}}


Visit my blog at http://sldelights.blogspot.com

No comments: