Thursday 12 December 2013

No Matter How Far Away You Roam

.... You can't beat home sweet home for the holidays. 

I tuned in to the Christmas songs station on a web radio today and worked on my blog.  Don't I love Christmas songs!  They just lifted up my Christmas mood instantly.  I might go snap some photos of Christmas settings and post on the blog later.  
  




I am wearing ...

Skin:  Swan ~ Milena - Cream 002 (mole not included)
Hair:  Amacci Hair ~ Doris - Grape
Sunglasses:  Legal Insanity ~ Superstar Aviators - Classic Silver Girls Ed.
Necklace:  S h i ~ Necklace Coin Pouch
Jacket, Inner Wear & Pants Set:  Liv Glam Boutique ~ [ FALL-13] Funny Honey 
Shoes:  XUi Shoes ~ Fay - Brown
Bag:  Tableau Vivant ~ Backpack - Black


Visit my blog at http://sldelights.blogspot.com





No comments: