Wednesday 1 January 2014

Hello 2014!

Today is the first day of a new year.  I have made a few visible changes on my blog but I am still keeping the colour lavender as the main theme of my blog as I learned that lavender symbolizes femininity, grace and elegance.  I have also changed my regular skin, making me look a bit more oriental, I hope.  It's really hard to find a nice oriental skin for my shape, I have given up trying months ago but still looking forward to seeing skin creators releasing new oriental skins.

I hope to successfully present a broader spectrum of styles on my blog and be a versatile fashion blogger and stylist.  Bring it on, 2014!  Peace!




Skin:  New Faces ~ Chloe (without mole)
Eye Lashes:  Hush - Lashes - Lush (tattoo layer)
Lipstick:  A&M ~ Lipbalm - Red 30% Gloss Teeth
Blusher:  Rozena ~ Orange Blusher - Fresh
Hair:  Dura ~ Girl*50 - Sienna





No comments: