Monday 30 December 2013

Goodbye 2013

This is my last post for the year!  2013 is coming to a close.  Looking back, this has been a year full of challenges.  I've faced loss, I've faced gains. I've won some and I've lost some.  This is probably the most upheaval year I had in my life so far.  

This year, I don't have any resolutions thought out.  I know the parts of my life that I need to improve on.  Each year, I look forward to a better year from the last and this year is nonetheless.

I wish and pray that 2014 is a happy and peaceful year for everyone.    




I am wearing ....

Skin:  Swan ~ Lucy - Cream 001 
Hair:  Kik hair ~ Nene - Gray Mix (includes hat)
T-Shirt:  Fri. ~ Long Sleeves Scoop Tee - White
Jacket:  Ricielli ~ Mesh Jeans Coat - Gray  {{Ricielli's Christmas Hunt}}
Scarf:  VG ~ Layered Scarf - Gray
Jeans:  Legal Insanity ~ Penny Jeans Tiger - Black
Boots:  Ingenue ~ Brigita Boots - Camel {{Dec 2013 Collabo88}}

Visit my blog at http://sldelights.blogspot.com




No comments: