Thursday 16 January 2014

I Feel Like I'm Waiting On Something That Isn't Going To Happen

I wrote in.  Thinking that I stand a better chance now, I've worked hard, I've improved.  Will I be given the break?  

J.G. Holland quoted "There is no great achievement that is not the result of patient working and waiting."   But, Woodrow Wilson quoted  "All things come to him who waits- provided he knows what he is waiting for."


Or luck is not with me, the timing is wrong?  It's often said "Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.”





I am wearing ....

Skin:  New Faces ~ Chloe - Pale (mole not included)
Hair:  Diva Hair ~ Giz - Onyx
Jacket:  Liv Glam Boutique ~ [Winter 13] Payhone Top {{60L Weekend event}}
Skirt:  Liv Glam Boutique ~ [Winter 13] Payhone Skirt {{60L Weekend event}}
Leg Warmer:  COCO ~ Fur Leg Warmers  {{group gift}}
Shoes:  COCO ~ Zipper Bootie  {{past item}}
Nails:  Bamboo Nails ~ Velvet Set













Visit my blog at http://sldelights.blogspot.com




No comments: