Tuesday 21 January 2014

My Tartans Craze

I'm obsessed with tartan textures since .... God knows when!  Probably when I first saw just how wide the range of men's bottoms with tartan textures designed by Legal Insanity.  I've actually tried on one of the men's bottoms demo.  So it was funny as it is absolutely meant for men!  

Finally, here comes a newly released cargo pants for women which has four choices of tartan texture colours.  I picked this green one though I like all of them!  If you like cargo pants, don't miss checking out the other choices Legal Insanity is offering.  It has the widest choices of colours and textures I've ever come across with a whopping 27 to choose from, and this number excludes the four tartans.   




So I have got the green tartan cargo pants, next I was trying to find a matching top.  I wanted something loose-fitting and I found it at Zook.  I was lucky Zook's designer, Tzuke Ashbourne, was in the store and she was so kind to wear it for me, just to be sure that I found the right colour to go with my cargo pants.  




Worn on me:  Bamboo Nails ~ Deep Red Set 


I am wearing ....

Skin:  New Faces ~ Chloe - Pale
Make-Up:  Acid & Mala Creations ~ Lipbalm - Red 30% Gloss Teeth
Hair:  eep Hair ~ 004 - Redbrown2
Tops:  Zook ~ Off-Shoulder Striped Sweater - Apple
Necklace:  WTG ~ Baroque - Necklace
Bottoms:  Legal Insanity ~ Debby Cargo Pants - Tartan Green
Footwear:  COCO ~ Oxford Shoes - Patent-Black
Nails:  Bamboo Nails ~ Deep Red Set

Visit my blog at http://sldelights.blogspot.com

Photography location:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dagger%20Bay/103/237/24

No comments: