Friday 24 January 2014

What A Curious Life I Have Found Here

I've often heard about hipsters style which I thought was the looks of tight-fitting jeans and old school sneakers.  Now I've learned that Hipster is a subculture of people in their 20s to 30s with distinct fashion styles and music, who value independent thinking, an appreciation of art and indie-rock, creativity, and more. I've even found a Hipster song that was said to be every Hipsters' favourite.  I listened to it as I write this post and I've shared it at the bottom.   

Now I am curious if hippies and hipsters are the same... well, I'll find out next time.
   



I just went over to The Hipster Fair where one of my favourite labels, Legal Insanity, is participating in it.  As usual, I first headed to the gachas before I started walking from store to store.  I'm terrible at finding my way in fairs, either I keep walking back and forth at the same stores or in a big circle, missing a big part of other stores on the sim.  Sometimes I wish that each stores are numbered so that I know where I am heading. 

The gachas in The Hipster Fair are at four corners of the event area.  Flying is disabled at the Fair and I have little time to spare, so I was running from one corner to the other.  I imagined myself like a baseball player running from base to base on the baseball field.  ~ LOL!



Worn on me - Dreamtime Set by Bamboo Nails

I am wearing ....

Skin:  New Faces ~ Chloe - Pale (mole not included)
Eyelashes:  LovelyAlien ~ Starry Eyelashes
Makeup:  Mother Goose ~ Color Line Eye Makeup
Teeth:  Tuli ~ Parted Lips
Hair:  Mina Hair ~ Nikky - Light Brown
Headband:  Izzie's - 80's Headband [texture changeable]
Necklace:  Maxi Gossamer ~ Necklace Truth Owl - SoftPink
Tops:  Legal Insanity ~ Zzoey Gilet & Shirt Blue Jeans {{available at The Hipsters Fair}}
Shorts:  Legal Insanity ~ Brooklyn Shorts - Light Blue {{available at The Hipsters Fair}}
Legging:  Legal Insanity ~ Margot Nylon Leggings - Flowers Orange {{available at The Hipsters Fair}}
Footwear:  NoName ~ Aby HighTop - Grey {{gacha @The Hipsters Fair}}
Nails:  Bamboo Nails ~ Dreamtime Set

Visit my blog at http://sldelights.blogspot.com

My Hipster song pick:





No comments: