Monday 27 January 2014

From The Hipsters Fair

I love gachas!  I am a risk taker!  Here I am wearing the rest of the gacha items I got from The Hipsters Fair.



I am wearing ...

Hair:  Pr!tty ~ Live Free - Warm Caramel
Skin:  New Faces ~ Chloe - Pale (mole excluded)
Lipstick:  Fishy Strawberry ~ Kokeshi Gloss - Rose
Blusher:  Glamorize ~ Day Job - Blush
Eyelashes:  LovelyAlien ~ StarryEyelashes
Glasses:  kDm ~ kawaii glasses {{gacha @ The Hipsters Fair}}
Stole:  Fishy Strawberry ~ Faux Fur Stole - Orange
Dress:  Envy Me ~ Mesh Green  Boho Dress Knotted {{gacha @ The Hipsters Fair}}
Leggings:  Legal Insanity ~ Margot Nylon Leggings - Arabesque Red Trasp 70 {{@ The Hipsters Fair}}
Shoes:  SeVeredGarDeN ~ Dana Boots with socks
Nails:  Bamboo Nails ~ Dreamtime Set
Bag:  Loordes of London ~ The Boho Sak {{gacha @ The Hipsters Fair}}

Visit my blog at http://sldelights.blogspot.com





No comments: