Tuesday 28 January 2014

Pink Is Calming

According to colour psychology, pink is usually associated with love and romance.  But why is Valentine's Day always fill with red?  I have no answer for this, I'm just thinking out loud.

I'm wearing this pretty 3-piece pink ensemble which consist of a leather jacket with plaid blouse under it, a short pleated plaid skirt and a gold buckled black belt.  This sweet elegant outfit makes an ideal wear for casual and semi-casual occasions.




I am wearing....

Hair:  pr!tty ~ Elegant - Medium Brown
Skin:  New Faces ~ Chloe - Pale (mole not included)
Lipstick:  Fishy Strawberry ~ Kokeshi Gloss - Rose
Apparel with belt:  Liv Glam Boutique ~ [ WINTER-13] Gloria {{@ Fi*Friday for L$55 only}}
Shoes:  XUi Shoes ~ Ada 3 - Model A/Apple Blossom
Nails:  Bamboo Nails ~ Subtle Gradient Set













Visit my blog at http://sldelights.blogspot.com





No comments: