Wednesday 5 February 2014

Cheong Sam For The Lunar New Year Celebration

Cheong sam or kei po is the Cantonese word for this Chinese dress.  In Mandarin, it is called Qi Pao (pronounced as chee pao).  Many ladies like to wear the dress during Lunar New Year Celebration especially family reunion and get together.

When I saw Vogue boutique releasing this at a promo price, I quickly went over to get one.  I love the dress and the print which is very contemporary, feminine and elegant.  It's a timely release for the Lunar New Year Celebration now.





I am wearing ....

Hair:  Pr!tty - Jaia - 1
Skin:  New Faces ~ Chloe - Pale (mole not included)
Makeup:  Glamorize ~ Daydream Red - Blush Eyes  |  L.Fauna ~ Lipstick - Red 1
Dress:  VoguE ~ Knee Length CheongSam
Nails:  Bamboo Nails ~ Reds Set
Bracelet:  Finesmith ~ TULP Bracelet Red-
Shoes:  XUi Shoes ~ Ada 1 - Model B/Maroon

Nails worn on me













Visit my blog at http://sldelights.blogspot.com


No comments: