Friday 14 February 2014

Which Is Your Style?

I love to try out many different fashion styles.  Sometimes when I have more time in my hands, I like to challenge myself, with the little resources that I have, by putting together an ensemble very different from the brand's image.  May be this is one of the reasons why I did not get to be on the list of official bloggers of some brands I've eyed for.... sob, sob~

Anyway, here are a few more cute designs available at The Style Icon fashion fair.  It's last day is on 28th February!



I am wearing ....

Hair:  Tukinowaguma ~ Veta - Brown
Skin:  Tokyo.Girl ~ Skin Amelia - Natural
Makeup:  Deesses Skins ~ Amanda Lipstick - Angel  {{available @ The Style Icon}}
Dress:  JesyDream ~ Marion Dress - Pink  {{available @ The Style Icon}}
Shoes: Holly ~ Mesh Dimitra Boots - White  {{available @ The Style Icon}}
Stocking:  Flower Stockings - White (colour modified by me)
Bag:  The Secret Store ~ Tiny Satchel - Nude
Nails:  Bamboo Nails ~ Candynail Set

Nails worn on me by Bamboo Nails









I am wearing ....

Hair:  Lamb ~ Girlfriend In A Coma - Kit Kat
Skin:  New Faces ~ Chloe - Pale (mole not included)
Eyes:  Ikon ~ Utopia Eyes - Light Silver
Makeup:  Deesses Skins ~ Illumy - Eyeshadow 5  |  Deesses Skins ~ Amanda Lipstick - Famous  {{available @ The Style Icon}}
Earrings:  Loordes of London ~ The Crown Jewels - #1  {{available @ The Style Icon}}
Dress + Fur:  E-Clipse ~ MimiDress - Avion  {{available @ The Style Icon}}
Shoes:  E-Clipse ~ Mimi.D. Shoes - Black  {{available @ The Style Icon}}
Nails:  Bamboo Nails ~ Drow Set

Nails worn on me by Bamboo Nails












Heels designed by Senzati0n Domenitzo of Essenz, are inspired by Angelina Jolie's role as Mrs Smith in the movie Mr & Mrs Smith.  



I am wearing ....

Hair:  Pr!tty ~ Jaia - Browns
Skin:  New Faces ~ Chloe - Pale
Makeup:  A&M ~ Lipbalm - Red 60% Teeth
Dress + Necklace:  Snowpaws ~ Souffe Cocktail Dress - Terra {{available @ The Style Icon}}
Shoes:  Essenz ~ Dallas  {{available @ The Style Icon}}
Nails:  Bamboo Nails ~ Reds Set

Nails worn on me by Bamboo Nails














 Click image to link
Click image to link.








No comments: